My Account located in the Evergreen Indiana Catalog
- Go to https://evergreen.lib.in.us. The first time you log into My Account in the catalog, you will be asked to enter your username. Enter your full 14 digit barcode found on the back of your library card.
- For the password, enter the temporary password (PIN #) you were given when you received your library card.
- A screen will appear stating that it appears to be the first time you have logged in and it will prompt you to create a new password.
- Follow the instructions and enter your old password and then a new password 2 times. (Note: the new password MUST be at least 7 characters long and include at least one letter (upper or lower case) and at least one number) It is also case sensitive.
- A box should appear telling you that your password has been successfully updated.
- You will then be prompted to log in again, this time using your 14-digit library barcode found on the back of your library card and your new password.
- Your account will be displayed with options to make the changes to the following fields: your username, your password, and your email address.
- If you would like to change your username from your 14-digit barcode number to a new one that is easier to remember, click on the word change to do so.
- Then type in a new username (any format, case sensitive). You will see a window that tells you that your username has been successfully updated.
- You may place holds on books from your account. You will be notified either by phone or email when your book is on hold at your library.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the library at 765-934-2171.